New layout! I was going to put an mp3 player at the top where my blog hit counter is, but the icons under the bar refused to budge, and the bar ended up covering it. Scrapped that idea.
I'm excited. Why?
Because tomorrow is the last day of school, that's why. Anything else apart from that, my lips are sealed and nothing can unseal them, even if you blackmail or bribe me, I'm not budging. Just like the cute little icons at the top of my page. :)
Jiv made me create to
new characters, Kitty and Ken. First I drew Kitty, because I felt like it. And because I want her hairstyle. They're kinda based very very loosely on Vampire Knight's
Yuuki and
Zero (because I love Zero, who can resist the vampire hunter who's a vampire?) After I did Kitty I kinda did this chibi type (my version of chibi's, that is) and chibi Kitty was chucking a can at this chibi dude, and it rebounded off his head. Jiv made me draw the guy in non-chibi-form, and I did, basing him very loosely on Zero.
She started laughing then. I asked her why. She said that she could totally imagine how he teases her and she chucks stuff at him to get him back. She said he looked like a Ken, so we named him that. When I scan it, I'll put it on here, then you'll know what I'm not about :)
I've reached 250 posts, with the 10 drafts excluded. Why do I keep them? Just because. I don't like deleting stuff, and some of them make a good random read.
Somebody
please find me an inbuilt mp3 player like @
Alia-chan's old one! D:
I feel like changing my blog url. For certain reasons. No, not because of the total
Random in my cbox, I don't think he/she's any kind of threat. Kinda interesting, in fact. Just cracking my head and causing half of my brain cells to disappear over who it might be. No, I'm just getting fed up with a certain something that doesn't know what it's doing.
I dove right into Kris Kringle spirit this year. Took me 3 years to finally get into it, but I did it. Nothing much, but I decorated it as nicely as possible. :3 They better like it, it took up an hour of my homework-time just wrapping it.
I AM NOT PROGRAMMED FOR WRAPPING PRESENTS.
Speaking of 3 years, my iPod decided to get corrupted at the time when we needed it the most. So.. 3 years worth of songs and videos... gone. Luckily we got into the habit of saving the songs in an external harddrive last year, but the songs before that... are gone. Which is, literally, all my Good Charlotte, My Chemical Romance, Breaking Benjamin, Simple Plan, 30 Seconds to Mars, and half of my Linkin Park collection gone.
In.. hmm, less than a minute?
Shows how much we can't rely on technology sometimes.
Labels: m; bored, s; music, school