So Cassie burned the Boys Like Girls cd for me over the weekend, and I am now addicted to it. Like seriously addicted to it. I've been listening to it every single day since I've gotten it. And I've now confirmed that Boys Like Girls is serious LOVE. I'm so in love with Martin Johnson!!!!!!! *fangirl squeal.
And NO, this isn't the first time I've heard of Boys Like Girls, it's just that I only had 3 songs from them; The Great Escape (which I've loved since I first heard it 2 years ago :D), Five Minutes to Midnight and Thunder (which reminds me of last winter because I listened to it during winter non-stop. It also makes me feel kinda despondent.. and I have no idea. Last winter makes me feel a bit despondent).
Cass also burned Minutes to Midnight by Linkin Park, another fave band for years! :D I heart Cass so much now, she loves the same music as me (: And now obsessed with Valentine's Day by LP because it's just awesome. Will post the lyrics here one day. (:
So... now here I am, on msn, trading BLG songs with one of my recent besties, Keefe! I don't even know how we became besties... I'd known him since form 2 but never really talked to him.. and then he said hi to me on msn once and we sorta... clicked. I think that's the word. Anyway, another bestie that I've never really talked to in real life. And... I just went off course. :P As always. And he's just gone away for an hour... ditched me again. -.-
And... am now reading the gut-churning messages between my friend and her boyfriend on facebook... makes me feel like I wanna puke. :S I don't think I do the lovey-dovey thing... I have my own style of showing affection ;)
So I've given up on Shuriken.
"Who said it's better to have loved and lost? I wish that I had never loved at all. - Up Against The Wall, Boys Like Girls"
This skin was brought to you by Hearts;Bleach.
WARNING: Contains mild swearing; bouts of fangirly-ness; random outbursts in Korean/Japanese/Chinese/Malay. You have been warned.
Best viewed in MF, so if you're using IE, well tough luck.
IN ABSTRACT
"It won't work. It just won't work."
"Can't you try to be a bit more positive?"
"Fine, I'm positive it won't work."
- Charlotte's Web
Kpop nutshell
ss501; super junior; big bang; dbsk; epik high; u-kiss; ze:a; shinee; 2pm; cnblue; ft island; 2ne1; mblaq; b2st; after school; brown eyed girls; g.na; 2am; infinite; code v; miss A.