Question Number 24 of some Super Junior meme I found. Yes, 24. I'd do the whole thing but they were too long and some were just... pointless. Hehe. Shut up, I'm bored and Leanne's post made me want to do one. ):
24. Which Member.
> Who can always make you smile with his jokes?
Heech, without fail.
> Who looks the cutest when hugging someone?
Hankyung <3
> Who most resembles an animal?
Hen.... ry... chipmunk.
> Who would make a lot of money as a model?
Siwon /runs away from Tamaki
> Who’s most likely to sit down and fall off his chair right away?
Yesung.
> Who’s most likely to succeed solo?
I don't even want to think about this >( Kyuhyun, I spose.
> Who’s the most immature?
Kangin. Heech. Eunhyuk. Yesung. Everyone.
> Who’s the most mature?
... we have mature people in Suju ? xD Uhh, uhh, uhh not getting anyone. Not even Teukie.
> Who’s the most like a regular guy?
Yesung. HAHA. JUST KIDDING. Donghae, I spose.
> Who’s the weirdest?
YESUNG. FOR SHO.
> Who gets too much attention?
Siwon. Eheh.
> Who doesn’t get enough attention?
Imo Sungmin ):
> Who likes skinship too much?
Heech. Wayyyyy too much.
> Who seems to be anti-skinship?
Idk... Yesung ? :|
> Who’s most likely to pout to get what he wants?
SUNGMINNNNNN <3
> Who’s most likely to hug you until you feel better?
Hae <3
> Who’s most likely to cook you soup when you’re sick?
RYEOWOOOOOOOK <3
> Who’s most likely to tell you to ‘deal with it’ when you feel bad?
Heech xD
> Who’s most likely to just sit quietly with you for ages?
Eunhyuk. Donghae. Ryeowook (I can totally imagine being awkward with Wookie). Sungmin. Kibum.
> Who’s most likely to sing for you until you smile?
Donghae :)
> Who’s the sweetest?
Dong... hae... TEUKIE <3> Who’s the meanest?
Heech. Kangin. Especially to Siwon and Hankyung HAHA.
> Who’s the *real* maknae?
Wookie. For sho.
> Who’s the most talkative?
Heech. Kangin. Teukie. Eunhyuk. Kyu.
> Who’s the most sensitive?
Hae. Eunhyuk. Wookie. Sungmin (?)
Labels: k; Super Junior, m; xyz