According to my trusty 'blogskin html' file, I got it on the 18th. Of February. Not bad, nearly a month.
Hopefully I won't get too bored with this one.
I reckon this must have been the most annoying, frustrating, angst-inducing skin I've ever had to date.
That was most probably because the stupid Blogger preview wasn't working. And the stupid pictures kept getting mixed up. And I can't change the colour of my post titles, no matter how hard I tried. And I CAN'T PLAY MUSIC.
That's probably what sucks the most. :(
*
Please, just stop copying me. Yes, you definitely are more popular than me in terms of blog hits, but half the things in your damned blog are what I had before you. What you're doing is almost blatant plagiarism.
I'm really not that stupid, you know. Yes, I know you're smarter than me. Yes, I know that we're friends. But just because we're friends doesn't give you a right to change most of the contents of your blog after I've changed mine. And just because they don't have the exact same wording, the key words are there.
Crap, a bird just did dump on the garden table. GG, birdie. Why does your dump look so dark?
Anyway, I'm not being nasty to you, because after all, we are friends, but please, just come up with your own original ideas.
This skin was brought to you by Hearts;Bleach.
WARNING: Contains mild swearing; bouts of fangirly-ness; random outbursts in Korean/Japanese/Chinese/Malay. You have been warned.
Best viewed in MF, so if you're using IE, well tough luck.
IN ABSTRACT
"It won't work. It just won't work."
"Can't you try to be a bit more positive?"
"Fine, I'm positive it won't work."
- Charlotte's Web
Kpop nutshell
ss501; super junior; big bang; dbsk; epik high; u-kiss; ze:a; shinee; 2pm; cnblue; ft island; 2ne1; mblaq; b2st; after school; brown eyed girls; g.na; 2am; infinite; code v; miss A.