Basketball is addictive. Especially when you're playing with your best friends. It also helps when everyone is a complete noob because... it's just more fun.
Swollen little finger.
But worth it.
*
I can't be bothered doing anything right now, but homework (still!) calls.
I should start sleeping early(er).
Gah.
*
I'm sorry, but I feel the urge to list my favourite(s) out of whatever K-pop band that I listen to.
Bear with my little treat before I retreat into the world of maths.
K-pop is ♥ Super Junior - EunHyuk. DongHae. KyuHyun. HanKyung. YeSung. (but everyone is ♥, I'm afraid) :3 Big Bang - DaeSung. TaeYang. (damn it, everyone is ♥ here as well!) 2PM - TaecYeon. WooYoung. JaeBeom. SHINee - KEY KEY KEYYYYY. Onew. After School - GaHee (so what if they're girls? She's awesome!) Dong Bang Shin Ki - YooChun. And everyone else. B2ST - DooJoon. YeoSeob. MBLAQ - Mir (Bang Chul Yonggggg!) Brown Eyed Girls - GaIn SS501 - HyungJoon (I'm starting to get into them :D)
That's all for now, I have yet to listen to U-Kiss, FT Island, F.Cuz (though they look promising) and SHU-I.
This skin was brought to you by Hearts;Bleach.
WARNING: Contains mild swearing; bouts of fangirly-ness; random outbursts in Korean/Japanese/Chinese/Malay. You have been warned.
Best viewed in MF, so if you're using IE, well tough luck.
IN ABSTRACT
"It won't work. It just won't work."
"Can't you try to be a bit more positive?"
"Fine, I'm positive it won't work."
- Charlotte's Web
Kpop nutshell
ss501; super junior; big bang; dbsk; epik high; u-kiss; ze:a; shinee; 2pm; cnblue; ft island; 2ne1; mblaq; b2st; after school; brown eyed girls; g.na; 2am; infinite; code v; miss A.