I can't believe Korea lost 4-1 to Argentina. I mean, I was half expecting them to lose anyway, but not THAT badly. /displeased
Watched Japan v Netherlands last night, and they played a way better game than Korea. Even though they lost 1-0. At least it wasn't an own goal. *cough Korea cough* Just hope that they win the next one against Nigeria (which I won't be able to watch because I'll be in school). THEY'D BETTER PUT CHA DU RI IN THIS TIME. Geez.
*
They shouldn't give us one week off and then two weeks of school and then two weeks of holidays. People get lazy.
In fact, I haven't done a scrap of work in 3 days. Make that 4, because I was too busy yelling I LIKE YOUR BEARD to everyone during methods and advanced general on Friday. And on Friday I was out. Saturday I was out. Today I woke up at 12. Latest EVER.
I can't be bothered going to school anymore.
*
Why has SS501 finished promotions for Love Ya when Super Junior's still Bonamana-ing ?
*
I like Code V.
I just wish that allkpop people wouldn't be so biased. Give them a chance, they've debuted twice already. And they're amazing live, unlike some people.
I tried finding stuff on them/Bless (former name) and I found zilch. And whatever happened to A'ST1, SMASH, DNT, R-EAL ? Makes me sad when rookies don't make it. ):
This skin was brought to you by Hearts;Bleach.
WARNING: Contains mild swearing; bouts of fangirly-ness; random outbursts in Korean/Japanese/Chinese/Malay. You have been warned.
Best viewed in MF, so if you're using IE, well tough luck.
IN ABSTRACT
"It won't work. It just won't work."
"Can't you try to be a bit more positive?"
"Fine, I'm positive it won't work."
- Charlotte's Web
Kpop nutshell
ss501; super junior; big bang; dbsk; epik high; u-kiss; ze:a; shinee; 2pm; cnblue; ft island; 2ne1; mblaq; b2st; after school; brown eyed girls; g.na; 2am; infinite; code v; miss A.