I'm on my knees.
Sometimes I stand there in the middle of the corridor.
Holding my books.
Feeling people pushing against me, but not feeling them.
Not seeing them
Because I've gone completely blank.
I'm not thinking about the present.
Or the future, or the past.
I'm wondering what the hell I'm doing here.
How did I get here.
What the hell did I leave behind...
But more importantly,
What the
hell am I doing here?
I have no purpose here, but there's some things that I know..
I want you.
I want to be able to talk to you, smile at you, laugh with you.
But I can't get the words out of my mouth.
And I don't know why.
I want you to leave me alone.
I'm not even allowed to have a nice conversation with an almost best friend without you commenting on it.
I want to just tell you to
fuck off, it's my life, not yours.
But I'm not that kind of person.
So you think.
I'm on my knees here.
I want to be free of all this.
I want to just let it all go and forget about it.
Save me from everyone.
Please.
Labels: m; emo