<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/394414644446736079?origin\x3dhttp://drawerdreams.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


this never ending
story;
Assassin
March 15, 2009 9:40:00 PM

Song Choice: Assassin by Muse.

It's confirmed. I've gone back to the rock/punk music mode. Or, more appropriately: the Muse/My Chemical Romance/Linkin Park/Good Charlotte/Breaking Benjamin/30 Seconds To Mars music mode.

Maybe it's just who I am.

Not the bubbly, rainbows-and-bunnies person that people think I am.

If they ever thought that.

*

Went to the Melbourne Food and Wine fest today. It was at Federation Square, and it wasn't as spectacular as my imagination and the newspapers made it out to be. Okay, so it was pretty cool in a way because I've never been to a Food and Wine Festival before, but I definitely though it would be bigger for one thing. ):

But I guess the nicest part of it was dressing up to go. :) I'm your quirky dresser when it comes to going out to the city, and one nice thing about being in Melbourne is that it's cold, so you can layer your clothes and make it look awesome. :D

I wore black tights and my PDI shorts, and a black long sleeve under my cat-rolled-under-the-car t-shirt. Which is red. My shorts are brown. I wore them when Darren and Martin and Li Shiann came over to my house and we walked over to Wen's house. I loveeee them.

Anyway, paired with a Polo jacket and Adidas shoes, it kinda looked okay. (:

We bought a chocolate slushy/slurpee and a chocolate mousse. The slushy was nicer than the mousse. (: The mousse got kinda sickening after a while.

But it's all good.

I like taking the train. The trains are kinda nice. Only it would be nicer taking the train to the city with a friend. I only take it with a friend on Fridays when Amy goes to work in the city.

Oh wells.

Whatever they say, these people are torn.

Labels:





COPYRIGHTS&WARNINGS
This skin was brought to you by Hearts;Bleach.
WARNING: Contains mild swearing; bouts of fangirly-ness; random outbursts in Korean/Japanese/Chinese/Malay. You have been warned.
Best viewed in MF, so if you're using IE, well tough luck.

IN ABSTRACT
"It won't work. It just won't work."
"Can't you try to be a bit more positive?"
"Fine, I'm positive it won't work."
- Charlotte's Web

Kpop nutshell
ss501; super junior; big bang; dbsk; epik high; u-kiss; ze:a; shinee; 2pm; cnblue; ft island; 2ne1; mblaq; b2st; after school; brown eyed girls; g.na; 2am; infinite; code v; miss A.

She's Gone
f o l l o w
tweeter
gallery@devart
fanfics@bg
graphics@bg
fanfics@lj
photography@tumblr


Dancing Out
Alex.
Alia.
Alya.
Arif.
Daniel+Imran.
EuJin.
Farah.
Howie.
Leanne.
Max.
Randy.
SarahJane.
Shiva N.


archives
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011

credits
This layout is brought you by Joyce. Resources from here and here.