man, walking in mid valley for 2 hours sure does some tiring stuff to your leg muscles. I guess I wasn't born a mall-crawler. Even Loong can walk for 3 hours non stop.... I can't even manage that! The very thought of it makes me want to sit down and go to sleep.
*
time for a random dream rant!!! ok, last night I couldnt really sleep... when I
finally managed to drift into blissful oblivion, I had the weirdest dream although I really only remember the first part. Well... I
think it's the first part of it. Why is it that you never ever ever remember full dreams? I guess your brain hasn't got enough memory space for useless things like dreams, even though they are funnier and nicer than what your life really is. In my case, just funnier. And weirder than my life is, if that's possible.
So, there was something about Colin Tan (who I havent seen since standard 6) asking me and Yan to go into his classroom (which is oddly 4 Marikh when he isn't even in SMKSH)(and it looked NOTHING like a classroom in SMKSH) and we were just talking (though I don't know abou what)... and there was this girl who was getting pissed coz we werent in that class and I think she was jealous anyway, haha. and weirdly enough, it was during rehat when we AREN'T allowed upstairs, but anyway the bell rang and Yan and were still there for a couple of minutes after... when we went back to our class the teacher (I think it was Kamarul... D:) sed there were some people supposedly "wrecking havoc in 4M and disturbing them from studying" and they chose all the people that came in later than the bell and it included Daniel and Clinton and basically all the people from SKSH...
and we went to this other class (the layout of the school was something like SKSH) and this teacher (who looked suspiciously like Cik Rozaimah (my std 5 english teacher)) had all these lines on the board and Kamarul was like "Too many people la... we'll punish them some other way" so all the lines got rubbed off.... hilarious, I know. Thsn we just sat around and did nothing (though we did have ALOT of merit marks taken off) and I was thinking
, That stupid girl from 4M told a damn lie to the teacher because she was pissed at us.... and then we went back to class and I don't remember anything after that. 8/ I have really really weird dreams.
*
I have Photoshop cs2!!! well, it's not cs3 but it's better than nothing!!! woooot!!