I can't pretend I don't care when you don't care about me. well, i won't pretend that today was a terrible day. better than yesterday, i reckon. managed to edit some eyes on macromedia fireworks.... i also managed to do a wolf with gold eyes, but i didn't highlight the eyes properly so it's kinda glowing around the eyes too. take a look. looks pretty unnatural, doesnt it? have to edit it again. at least the eyes came out better.
before: after: Do you think I deserve this?
i really really like these eyes!! they're eeriely realistic. i admit i'm still pretty much a noob at fireworks, but at least i know how to edit these stuff. anyway, the eyes. they were actually really easy as well..hope you like them. pretty cool huh? my fave is the red one... and i did gold and red because they reminded of the cullens. before and after. love them!
before: after: after: I'm trying to forget that I'm addicted to you. i also did this other eye... but i don't like it as much as the one above.you can have a look if you want.. but i dont like it at all. i was thinking of putting it as my header, but it's TINY. and it's not very nice. i didn't blend in the words enough so you can see it looks pretty fake. you can hardly see the words anyway.
This skin was brought to you by Hearts;Bleach.
WARNING: Contains mild swearing; bouts of fangirly-ness; random outbursts in Korean/Japanese/Chinese/Malay. You have been warned.
Best viewed in MF, so if you're using IE, well tough luck.
IN ABSTRACT
"It won't work. It just won't work."
"Can't you try to be a bit more positive?"
"Fine, I'm positive it won't work."
- Charlotte's Web
Kpop nutshell
ss501; super junior; big bang; dbsk; epik high; u-kiss; ze:a; shinee; 2pm; cnblue; ft island; 2ne1; mblaq; b2st; after school; brown eyed girls; g.na; 2am; infinite; code v; miss A.